Thursday, February 14, 2013

Chapter 1

Hello guys, i'm new here. 
So enjooy xx


i woke up the next day finding my self sleeping in a fancy bedroom, then oh i remembered that just yesterday me and my friends got to italy-florence.
kent wayed mestansa ow excited i jumped off the bed and went to my girl's room, awal shay re7t 7ag shayoom i opened the door eb dfasha lol. and i was shouting 'wakee up shayma' seriously it felt like i was talking to my self so i decided to throw a pillow on her! and finally the sleeping beauty is awake.
6l3t bara 3'rftha w chan achouf elkil gaym w 3afsa fil flat beacause they were getting ready.
so now let me introduce you to us, my name is shoug, i'm 18 years old im here with my friends, shayma, rayana and shereen. we are here to study at the uni, its our first year, eljam3a tbtdy sbou3 elyay bs e7na yena min ams 3ashan net3awd 3al aw9'a3.

me : yallah jahzaw roo7kom bsr3a 7ag n6l3. im so excited
shereen : w ana b3d a7s roo7y ba6eer finally 7reya.

so we got ready w 6l3na for breakfast, we went to starbucks.
dashena starbucks w g3dna. shayma : choofw thaila eli ga3deen mnak shaklhum 3arab!
rayana : omg theyre so hot
el9bayan manlw 3ainhom mnhom lana ashkalhom ybayen khalejeyen.
6lbw lhum elbanat w g3dw yakloun ba3dain ra7aw shopping.

thats it for now, hope you like it! let me know what do you think about it xx
twitter account: @Bloggerr76

No comments:

Post a Comment